Matt's Work In Progress Blog

Love the Ronin character, it just makes you want to create. Here are some renders I did.

2 Likes

Those poses look really cool! I’d love to have them for my preview images :smiley:

Managed to finish and upload Stonefist last night.

3 Likes

And we have a new cube for the cube world set! Wood.

2 Likes

Wood update and new cube: Ice!

3 Likes

Finished the SC pipe set. This one should make Mario feel right at home.

2 Likes

I wonder, with these pipes, if you could get away with it, without the mario vibe.

Oh and btw. the SC Gym set is complete! :smiley:

2 Likes

We have also recently added another cube to the PBR cube world set. It comes in 3 variants. Here it is:

1 Like

There is also a new SC cube world metal cube…

2 Likes

… and Gortak the Red Ork (SC series) is also seeing the light of day… I really have to keep up with my posts better.

2 Likes

SC coin powerup!

4 Likes

This would be a great enemy for ronin if it had some japanese armor etc. kind of like this “for honor” character for-honor-factions-samurai-faction-2

@Xrobot Yeah, good point! Might have to go back and make an samurai version.

2 Likes

Time for another little update to catch up on what’s been happening.

Cube World Rock Block is done.

1 Like

Hi Matt, I love the barrel, but could you add a broken version? Think Final Fight :slight_smile:

This is far from done, but I wanted to share something and really talk about the modular nature of these models and how I appreciate the effort that goes into these. Thanks again Matt!

2 Likes

That is so cool! :smiley: Is this already playable somewhere or are you making artwork? Do you mind if I rebuild these and include them in a pack? Sure I’ll make a destructible version of the barrel. It’s on my todo list now!

Thanks, anything you want to do is fine of course. I’ve been wanting for you to make a ninja for some time (an advance version like the ronin), so I tried to do it using the elf character as a template. The game is playable for me, in a crude form at the moment. Not sure if I’ll finish anything, but it’s fun as hell and you keep adding models I want to use. I recently bought the city and I love it!

Cheers! :slight_smile: Would love to see it some day when you have something you feel comfortable sharing. Here is some WIP for the destructible barrels.

2 Likes