Unity Dev - Part Time Paid Position

Hi All,

We’re looking to hire a part-time Unity dev to help with asset preparation for the Unity asset store. Time commitment is flexible but we’d be looking for around 5-10 hours per week, so would suit someone that already has a fulltime job and moonlights as an indie game dev!

Core skill we’re looking for are

• Intermediate to Advance Unity C#
  • Setting up animation controllers for characters

Bonus skills

• Writing custom shaders
  • Cinemachine + Timeline experience
  • A nice person :smiley:

As mention in the title, this is a paid position so feel free to PM me or ask some questions below.

Hi there!
My name is Aaron Hines. I am interested in your part time Unity Developer position.

I am a game programmer who mostly works in Unity, although I am also comfortable with Unreal.

I currently work at Steamroller Studios as a Lead Programmer.
http://steamrollerstudios.com/

You can find my Github account here although it does not reflect my most recent work.

My specialties are in gameplay and networking. One of the things I do best is working with animations and building complex character controllers.

I have been following Bitgem for a couple of years now and I am a huge fan of your assets!

I am very excited at the opportunity to work with your company and hope I can be of service to you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Aaron Hines

Thanks for applying Aaron, will send you a PM in a minute with a few quick questions :slight_smile: